Rock N Roll Road

I'm teaching 2 classes today and need a little motivation on these hot, slow, sunny August days. Riding the Rock N Roll Road tonight and tomorrow. And, no matter how much I don't want to admit it, I just love Kid Rock right now! Enough said....

1. Slow Ride (single version)/Foghat (warm-up)
2. Start Me Up/The Rolling Stones
3. Baba O'Riley/The Who
4. Proud Mary/Creedence Clearwater Revival
5. Born to Run/Bruce Springsteen
6. Are You Gonna Go My Way/Lenny Kravitz
7. I Love Rock 'N Roll/Joan Jett (had to...)
8. Like the Way I Do/Melissa Etheridge
9. Higher/Creed
10. Smells Like Teen Spirit/Nirvana
11. Best of You/Foo Fighters
12. All Summer Long/Kid Rock
13. Girlfriend/Avril Lavigne
14. Every Rose Has Its Thorn/Poison (cool-down)
15. Free Fallin' (Live)/John Mayer
16. Crash Into Me/Dave Matthews Band

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the "I Can't Wait Until March" playlist

#17

What's on My Mind